07 June 2013

While We're Waiting . . . Identify the Typewriters!


 

"R. F. T. Allen's original model of the typewriter."

Since it's going to be a couple of weeks before the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel article on the local resurgence of typewriters comes out, I thought we might entertain ourselves and each other by identifying the machines I put out on our dining room table for the photo shoot!

There's nothing fancy in my collection, just a lot of them and not the clearest of images. So your challenge will be to identify them based on what you see.  I'll number 'em so it's easier for you to note which is which in your comments! And I'll post the correct list in a week or so.  Have fun!

p.s. Anyone who gets #25 should impress the heck out of all of us as you haven't much detail to go on!


To get a better view, click on each image to embiggen.








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...