10 October 2012

VIDEOS: All Fall Down





I don't do Mondays.  That is, I don't do cranky Mondays.  Most Mondays are just like any other day to me.  But recently I had a very cranky Monday and friends, I didn't have the time for such maunderings.  So I went foraging for something fun and funny to make it all good again. Also drank a bunch a water cuz I was seriously dehydrated.  So, moral of the story: drink water and watch colorful things fall down . . . then all better.
 


Thanks to Joe at It's Okay to be Smart for bringing this one to my attention.



I love the way it sounds like rain when they fall!



I heart FlippyCat!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I loved how they fell uphill almost as fast as downhill on the last one! Certain;y made my morning! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...